Unanswered Questions

Closer at the end of day yesterday I tried to do a sale through my macbook to terminal and was unable to pull up my product by SKU or name. It only gave me the ...

5 - Supporter
Posted 07-06-2022 in Online Store
0 Replies

I have always used the duplicate option to create a new listing and now those listings are having trouble updating their stock. While editing the stock amount i...

5 - Supporter
Posted 07-05-2022 in Online Store
0 Replies

Hi everyone,I just recently published my website, and decided to test it out before I launched it. Upon trying to complete my purchase, I hit the pay with googl...

5 - Supporter
Posted 07-04-2022 in Online Store
0 Replies

recently the font changed on my terminal by itself and now the decimal point is hardly visable to myself and customers. They think I am charging them $712 inste...

5 - Supporter
Posted 07-01-2022 in Payments Troubleshooting
0 Replies

I have used Square as my primary payment processor for 9 years. I also use PayPal, Stripe, Shopify, Shop, etc...I have NEVER had so many chargebacks as now! (Al...

5 - Supporter
Posted 07-01-2022 in Archived Discussions (Read Only)
0 Replies

The text under the "Choose appointment" tab of the booking flow. It says the amount of hours and total price - mine says "7 hours@ $910".I would really love if ...

5 - Supporter
Posted 07-01-2022 in Appointments & Bookings
0 Replies

It says someone will get back to me in under 20days....There is no phone number....the chat doesn't offer answers to my questions? Emails are slow to reply, exc...

5 - Supporter
Posted 06-29-2022 in Payments Troubleshooting
0 Replies

Greetings, all!Last week, as I do every week, I boosted a Facebook post about our upcoming weekend entertainment. Because it is Pride Month, I’ve been attaching...

Square Champion
Posted 06-29-2022 in Pride in Business: LGBTQ+
0 Replies

Since yesterday on my booking site, the buttons to book are showing up filled in, which means you cannot see the times you’re selecting an appointment, meaning ...

6 - Contributor
Posted 06-28-2022 in Appointments & Bookings
0 Replies

Then I was unable to send, contact clients, cancel orders because it was supposed to be completed through Square. Square knew nothing about it, facebook keeps b...

5 - Supporter
Posted 06-26-2022 in Archived Discussions (Read Only)
0 Replies

We give the best #STYLEDBY4:12

5 - Supporter
Posted 06-26-2022 in Online Store
0 Replies

RentiRide offers car rentals and many extra items in Orlando and Kissimmee area. Feel free to reach out : https://rentiride.square.site

5 - Supporter
Posted 06-24-2022 in Online Store
0 Replies

Am I able to change my email address to a new one? I changed servers and now have a new one. [This post was moved to the how-to forum by a moderator from the e...

5 - Supporter
Posted 06-24-2022 in Archived Discussions (Read Only)
0 Replies

When my customers check out or get the email confirmation, the thumbnail picture doesn’t match what is loaded. This sometimes happens too when I look at my open...

5 - Supporter
Posted 06-23-2022 in Payments Troubleshooting
0 Replies

Hi there,Is there a way to show options on my article pages? Let's say I want to put the availbility of my products in size (XS, S, L, etc.), or the colors. I c...

5 - Supporter
Posted 06-23-2022 in Online Store
0 Replies

Our online store is not accepting orders. Customers are unable to select a pickup location and our pick-up locations have disappeared from Square Online (althou...

5 - Supporter
Posted 06-23-2022 in Online Store
0 Replies

People can place Online orders for my Café.It works well but I'd like to be able to print the coffee/tea orders to the Square terminal (printer) near the barist...

6 - Contributor
Posted 06-23-2022 in Online Store
0 Replies

New virtual terminal update doesn't connect to terminal. Any ideas?

5 - Supporter
Posted 06-22-2022 in Payments Troubleshooting
0 Replies

Hello Seller Community! Since The Floodgate opened in Birmingham, it’s quickly become renowned for good food, good drinks and lots of fun. Describing itself as...

Admin
Posted 06-22-2022 in Archived Discussions (Read Only)
0 Replies

We can't get our account set up, and are stuck at a form that I can't fill in. We need to get past it somehow and I think if I could just talk to someone we cou...

5 - Supporter
Posted 06-21-2022 in Community Corner
0 Replies